Top 5 Surfer’s Paradise Night-Spots
If you are visiting the Gold Coast and looking for a great way to spend the night, you will be happy to know there are plenty of nightclubs, most within easy walking distance of some Surfers Paradise apartments. With hundreds of thousands of tourists visiting this area each year, it is not surprising to know that many nightclubs have responded to this popularity by updating their premises continually, to cater for a broad range of musical tastes so that everyone can enjoy themselves.
Scores of visiting DJs ply their professional skills all along this famous strip, presenting a diverse range of musical styles and tastes. Naturally, you will need to exercise your own discretion when it comes to choosing a nightclub that suits you, but let’s take a look at five of the top clubs you may wish to consider.
- Swingin Safari. Many night clubbers agree that this establishment has the best decor on the Gold Coast. It originally began as a 1950s Queenslander, an architectural style that is unique to Queensland, and ended up being a beach house for many lucky families in the ensuing years. After being taken over relatively recently, it has become a well-known bar and Emporium. Whilst technically not really a nightclub, it’s hard to tell the difference once you go inside. There are plenty of rooms to explore and the tapas bar is a great source of delicious snacks.
- Escape Bar and Club. This fabulous nightclub was only recently opened. It has an outdoor deck overlooking Surfers Paradise beach and it is very hard to beat the view, even at night-time. The sight of the moon and stars twinkling in the ocean below is simply awe inspiring. You can dance to the DJ music from Wednesday through Sunday every week of the year. One of the best aspects of this club is a range of VIP booths that cater for special occasions and which also provide an easy escape onto the exciting Cavill Avenue outside.
- Melba’s On the Park. This club is truly an icon of the Gold Coast and has been so since it opened in 1981. Here you will find entertainment of every type including extensive dining and entertainment facilities. There is also a gaming lounge where you can try your luck, but if that isn’t your taste, stick to the bars where music plays every night.
- Shooters Lounge Bar and Nightclub. Conveniently located in Orchid Avenue, Shooters is a favourite destination for clubbers looking for a spectacular light show as well as popular DJ music. Whilst there is plenty of house music, there is also a rhythm and blues room, not to mention a top 40s bar where you can keep up with the latest.
- SinCity Nightclub. As the name implies, this nightclub plays up to a loss Vegas style image and presents you with an inspiring blend of European and Australian music tastes. It has developed an enviable reputation as a playground for the Gold Coast elite.
When you cast your eye over the above list, you are certain to find something within easy walking distance of your Surfers Paradise accommodation.