Top 10 Things To Do In Surfers Paradise
If you are planning a trip to Surfers Paradise, Experience Oz listed its top ten Surfers attractions and thereâs definitely something for everyone.
- Beach â regularly patrolled by lifeguards and now boasting a multi-million dollar facelift along its foreshore
- Skypoint â awesome views of the Gold Coast from the top of the Q1 building. Has a restaurant and bar and a club at night.
- Duck Tours â an exciting way to explore the city and Broadwater in these unusual amphibious craft.
- Cruises â enjoy a morning, lunch, afternoon or dinner cruise aboard one of the many boats that explore the waterways.
- Nightclubs â a huge choice, including Stingray Bar for the upmarket crowd, SinCity for the younger set, The Avenue for older partygoers and Escape for same-sex revellers.
- Jet boating â high-speed adrenalin-pumping action in a twin-turbo jet boat thatâll show you Surfers in a whole new way.
- Infinity â a series of mazes, optical illusions and sensory tricks designed to play with your sense of reality.
- Shopping â a variety of boutiques and specialty stores, selling everything from souvenirs to high-end fashion labels.
- Whale watching â June to November, join a tour and see humpback whales up close, as they migrate along the coast.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not? â explore all things weird and wonderful with a visit to the Ripleyâs Odditorium.