Indoor and Outdoor Family Fun on the Gold Coast
According to goldcoast-roam-guide.com, there are loads of great activities for kids of all ages on the Gold Coast. Some of the best outdoor fun includes:
- Putt Putt Golf at Mermaid Beach, where you can play 3 different 18-hole courses, each with a unique theme
- Le Mans kart racing, which boasts a 700 metre circuit and a variety of different kart classes
- The Aquaduck Tour, which takes in the sights of Broadwater from both land and sea
- Adrenalin Park, with thrills for all ages, including bungy jumping, trampolines, the sling shot ride and the Vomatron.
And when youâve had enough fresh air, the fun continues indoors with attractions like:
- Timezone Indoor Park, the Gold Coastâs largest indoor family entertainment centre, packed with every kind of game you can imagine
- Infinity, which is a futuristic and very cool place, with some 20 different âmulti-sensualâ environments for kids to explore
- Drax 4 Kids is Draculaâs Saturday matinee show and itâs where every kid wants to have their next party
- Catch A Crab is a fun day tour where you get to catch live crabs and yabbies, feed pelicans and visit an oyster farm.